You’ll be responsible for the server-side development of interactive projects and collaborating with a creative team of designers and developers.
You will have the chance to work on a number of creative projects that include (but are not limited to) content management systems, microsites, native and web applications, games, kiosks and e-commerce sites.
- 3+ years of experience developing data-driven web and native applications
- Demonstrable understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Deep understanding of PHP
- Design & implementation of services / API (REST, AMF)
- Database schema design and implementation skills (transactional, normalization, etc)
- CMS integration and development
- Basic server administration and networking knowledge
- Experience using version control systems (e.g. SVN)
- Solid understanding of client/server security, hashing and encryption algorithms
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing)
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment wearing multiple hats
- Able to adapt to previously established technologies and platforms
Good to Have
- Apps in the iOS App Store
- Creative background
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs
- Experience with C++, Cinder, OpenFrameworks, Processing, XNA, or Unity
- Experience developing Android applications
- Experience developing web applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience)
- Casual attire
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, fast paced work environment with a lot of great people who love what they do
For immediate and confidential consideration please email your CV and previous work samples to email@example.com. Please describe your role in each project you present if possible. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.
No phone calls or agencies, please.