Senior Creative Developer
Code Circles Around the Competition
You’ll be responsible for the front-end development of interactive projects and collaborating with a very skilled and passionate team of designers, developers and producers.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects including (but not limited to) web applications for desktop and mobile, user interfaces for tools / CMS, games and out-of-home installations.
- Experience with front-end performance optimization
- Experience leading and architecting multi-developer projects
- Strong OOP skills, strive to write clean and maintainable code
Good to Have
- Creative background
- Experience with Cinder, OpenFrameworks, Processing, Unity or Flash
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- iOS and Android development experience
- Understanding of front-end performance optimization techniques
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs
- CMS integration and development
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience)
- Casual attire
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, fast paced work environment with a lot of great people who love what they do
For immediate and confidential consideration please email your CV and previous work samples to email@example.com. or leave a video application. Please describe your role in each project you present if possible. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.
No phone calls or agencies, please.